Monday, August 24, 2009


This study of "The River Camp" was done yesterday. Bob and I were invited by friends to camp out at a private river camp owned by a local development Saturday night. It was nearby and the promise of real beds was hard to resist. I thought it might be an irresistable beauty..... but not so. Many dead lodge pole pines dotted the property. The fishermen were happy to dabble in the river. I dared to take my guitar and after a few drinks (in everyone!) pulled it out for a few tunes before dinner.

BTW, it may look like I've been on a long vacation, but actually I just needed a break from the computer after working so intensly on our local art group's Member Show that was up through most of the month of July. The show was a huge success! I'll post more on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment